Geo Bun Buster 30/50

Hello fellow Ridecampers,

Since it took 3 weeks for people who live here in town to get their entry
forms for the Geo Bun Buster after we mailed them...
If you have not yet received your Geo Bun Buster 30/50 entry(Olancha, Ca),
you may retrieve it from the web or I can e-mail it to you. If you download
them from the web, it is in Adobe Acrobat format. When you click on the link
to download, it should ask you if you want to "Open it" or "Save it to
disk".
 I will also have entries at Jim and Jackie's 20 Mule Team Ride this
weekend.

http://ndti.net/justhorsin/gbb

Thanks for letting me take up bandwidth,

Sue Benson(GBB Secy.)
sbenson@ridgenet.net