Re: Saddle fitting a TWH

Saddle fitting at big strong shoulder TWH can be a problem.  You want
your saddle to fit in such a way that it doesn't iterfere with the
motion of the shoulder.

I had to have a custom fit saddle for a TWH with a build similar to the
one you describe.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm with one in the oven

Brooksville, FL