Re: mules

Dear David:

I am a mule owner and want to tell you that all mules DONOT turn in
slightly at the patterns please have the farrier look at the animal to
correct this.  I have a mule that is wonderful.  She can go longer than a
horse, she is more agile than a horse,Mules tend to make better choices
they will not put themselves in danger.  When I ride with my daughter her
horse is dieing after two hours and my mule is still fresh and ready to go.
 Debbie.