RE: Circling

Yep.  Too smart that's it alright and funny too.  To share a funny story, I
came into the barn one day and my saddlebred/Arab Trooper was standing in
the stall and Jay was in the isle way.  As I watched, Trooper stuck his head
out of the sliding door and Jay promptly slammed it on his head.  Trooper
sucked his head back and Jay opened the door, Trooper again stuck his head
out, only to have Jay slam it again!  Over and over until I stopped the fun!
Silly boy.

Dawna

winmail.dat