Re: Vitamin E

How do I find out the 'shelf life' of vitamine E that is kept, air tight,
in the freezer?  I have some left from last summer.  I take small
containers to the stable when it is added.

I also have Vitamine E & Selenium in the freezer that is considerable
older.  I assume the Selenium is still there, but will the vitamine E with
it still by usable by the horse?

Alison Craig