flight reflex

>I think the "go,go,go" could be a flight reflex--he wants to get it over
with.

        Having had some experience with one horse with a history of tying
up, I learned (at least in his case) that the mental aspect is more
important than any physical cause.  Ti's comment on the flight instinct
causing his go-go-go is very insightful.  He hurt before and wants to escape
that pain again.

This reminds me of a friend's horse who was a chronic 'runaway' for two
years.  Got his back adjusted and immediately became a reasonable
gentleman!  He had apparently been 'fleeing the pain'

Terre