Re: Need help to get shooters and off roaders out

In a message dated 2/15/99 5:44:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<< 1.Read Atlas Shrugged (Ayn Rand).

 2. Set a trap and kill the S.O.B.'s...these kind don't deserve to live.  If
you
 just trun them in, they will get a most a slap on the wrist and sent right
back
 out to do it again.  It is the ONLY way you will win the war..else you are
 fighting a losing battle.

 Teddy >>

Eeeeeeww! For this type of activity I would suggest a nice .444 Marlin lever
action with open sights. And a Sig 229 in .40 as a backup.  If you don't want
to see the whites of their eyes before you shoot, then you'll have to go to a
.308 and a match scope.

Good luck. We'll send you a cake with a file in it.

ti