boz pads

My Boz is over 3 years old now and I have not had to replace the pads.
This saddle has lots of miles and I have lent it out for others to try
on their horses.
I am not saying that I will never need to change the pads but they stand
up to riding. My friend bought a used BOZ much older then mine and the
pads are fine.
I can't say enough about how much I enjoy this saddle. Rode in a bighorn
yesterday because my BOZ is on loan and my knees hurt today. Have a
sports saddle to ride in tomorrow as my BOZ is going to another
neighbour:-).
Trying other saddles once in awhile makes me happy I own a Boz
Paddi