Re: cut healing

>SENT US horses that they couldn't get healing.  Emu Oil is a very deep
>pentrating(short chain fatty acid profile) natural anti-inflammatory
>that also adds elasticity to the skin, muscle, tendon. It doesn't sting
>the horse will actually get great comfort and relief when using it.  We

Penni:

I used some of this stuff on myself - and it burned my skin.  It caused the
skin to turn bright red and turned into a rash.  It was awful.  Are some
people (or horses) allergic?  Once I realized it was burning I tried
washing it off, and it was too late.  I can't imagine putting that onto my
horse and having it give him the same reaction - it was quite painful and
lasted a very long time.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV