Re: Adaquan and humans

How does one go about getting Cosamin?  My joints are in need of an oil change
too.  Dynamite vitamins has come out with a new joint supplement Free and
Easy.  The human form is on back order.  I think my body could use a little
help from both directions.  My 18 yr old endurance mare (retired)  has stiff
knees and the Free and Easy seems to be doing her a lot of good.  A friend of
mine rode her a month ago and couldnt believe how much horse was there.  The
old mare got a little muscle sore for a couple of days but the old joints
seemed to stay sound.