Adaquan and humans

I have been taking Cosamin the human form of Cosaquin for a couple of years
now with very good results. My knees are quite banged up from polo injuries
and my ankles were starting to hurt when I rode for several hours. On
Cosamin I am 100% sound, whereas I climbed stairs with only the good leg
leading before. I have no pain when I ride.   Libby