Re: jointsaver

BMcCrary27@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 2/12/99 5:21:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> flemmerl@rcbhsc.wvu.edu writes:
>
> << In humans studies, the two oral supplements (GAG's and CS) provided
>  necessary building blocks for the body to readily produce more joint
>  fluids. >>
> I've been taking such a supplement for many months now, and I don't notice a
> vast difference, although I do believe I'm somewhat less stiff

Look to be sure that your supplement has BOTH the CS and GAG's.  Either
alone did not work as well in the human studies that I've seen.

Cosequin did some peer reviewed research some time ago and showed
positive results in horses.  I'm sorry that I don't have the reference,
but I remember that Samm Bartee's older horse participated and saw some
dramatic results.

Lidna Flemmer