RE: ridecamp-d Digest V99 #210

Hi All,
Jerry, please let me inform you that Pacific South's Long listed team
has several riders that are not featherweights. Regardless of what they
weigh, everyone has to carry 165 pounds minimum. Not a problem for me,
since I'm about 240 lbs with tack!!!We met at Barbara's Swanton Pacific
ride, so you know how big I am. We have a few riders from each weight
division, rounding out what I think is a GREAT team!! Most of us on the
Long List will be at Jim & Jackie's 20 Mule Team ride next week.
C Ya,
Brian Reeves & R.B. Royale Brand
Pacific South