RE: wool fleece

                Hi, good luck, If you find anything of the sort that you can
afford let me know. Any way here is an idea, it's actually what I've done.
Your gonna hate this!!! I go to thrift stores and buy full length wool skirts.
flat felt type wool. And wash-n-hang dry and rip all of the seems open to
expose a nice length of 100% wool and make my pad covers and girth covers!
Also check out the wool sweaters. Its a deal! My friend went all over the web
looking for wool and what she did find was extremely expensive!
Stacey-n-steele