wool fleece

The best that I have found available to the individual (not through
wholesalers) is from Rittenhouse Industries (http://www.snugglewool.com/).
It's not quite as thick as some I've seen from purchased products, but
it's very soft and holds up quite well to washing & wear, also easy to
work with. I made two saddle pads myself last fall, which I've used nearly
every day and washed about once a week, and they show no wear whatsoever
thus far.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310