Re: jointsaver

In a message dated 2/12/99 5:21:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
flemmerl@rcbhsc.wvu.edu writes:

<< In humans studies, the two oral supplements (GAG's and CS) provided
 necessary building blocks for the body to readily produce more joint
 fluids. >>

I've been taking such a supplement for many months now, and I don't notice a
vast difference, although I do believe I'm somewhat less stiff than before.  I
can remember when I would drive into town, a half-hour away, stop and get out
of the car and have to stretch all the kinks out of my joints while walking
across the parking lot.  I do believe the kinks are less noticable now than
before.  But it's a fairly subtle difference.  I continue to take them just
because I have some faith.  If the stuff can help horses, and the horses'
reactions are not based on wishful thinking, then there must be something in
it for humans (besides profits for the pharmaceutical companies, that is).

Barbara