Multi-State Health Certificates??

> Some states also have laws about not transporting a horse with *recent*
> vaccinations --...
>
> AL, MS, GA & FL have a cooperative agreement where we can get an Equine
> Event Permit good for 6 months with a current original Coggins that lets
> us travel among these 4 states without having to get health certificates
> or anything else, so I just keep one of those current at all times.

I wonder what it would take to get this agreement between CA, NV, OR and
AZ???

I don't mind a little driving <heh!heh!heh!> to get to a ride, but
having to get monthly health certificates or risk getting caught is a
bummer....

Has anyone looked into it, or have any good ideas where we'd start?

Linda - Gilroy CA