jointsaver

  I've received some product information on two products by Figuerola
Nutraceutical, they are "Jointsaver" which has Glucosamine HCL & Chondroitin
Sulfate and the other one is an alternative to bute called
"Inflammationsaver".  I'm interested in these two products for a 20 yr. old
retired competitive trail horse who still wants to go at compettion speed but
says it hurts.  He has an arthritic stifle.  Has anyone used thes products or
have you heard anything on them.  I'd be intrested in hearing.
You can e-mail me privately if you like.  Thanks.

                                                  Wanda