Re: jointsaver

In a message dated 2/10/99 9:10:07 AM Pacific Standard Time, Wstazick@aol.com
writes:

<<   I've received some product information on two products by Figuerola
 Nutraceutical, they are "Jointsaver" which has Glucosamine HCL & Chondroitin
 Sulfate and the other one is an alternative to bute called
 "Inflammationsaver".  I'm interested in these two products for a 20 yr. old
 retired competitive trail horse who still wants to go at compettion speed but
 says it hurts.  He has an arthritic stifle.  Has anyone used thes products or
 have you heard anything on them.  I'd be intrested in hearing.
 You can e-mail me privately if you like.  Thanks.

                                                   Wanda  >>

The "jointsaver" sounds like the right mix--any information on what's in the
inflammation product?

ti