Re: Vaccinations

Some states also have laws about not transporting a horse with *recent*
vaccinations -- I think FL has this law?  I asked this question myself in
'97 I think and someone posted a 1-800 number you can call to get the
current laws on every state ... I don't remember it now, but it should be
in the archives, or maybe that person will post it again.  That number
also has current info on restrictions like VS outbreaks.

AL, MS, GA & FL have a cooperative agreement where we can get an Equine
Event Permit good for 6 months with a current original Coggins that lets
us travel among these 4 states without having to get health certificates
or anything else, so I just keep one of those current at all times.  I
also carry a copy of my vet bill showing when Lakota had his vaccations,
just in case.  I'm anal that way. :)

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310