Re: Vaccinations

At least in the East a negative Coggins must be carried when you are
tranporting the horse on the roads.  In FL you may be required to present
a Coggins when riding on state land.  Also in the East most states require
a health certificate for interstate transport of a horse.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com