Washing Tack

When washing the saddle pad beware of people soap, dish soap,
laundry soap.  Instead, pick a horse soap.  Now, when I
"wash" my horse, I don't use soap (I don't have a white horse).
But, these soaps have been developed for horses.  You can test
a little of the soap on your horse to determine if the horse
has an alergy to the soap.  Then, when you wash the saddle pad,
use the horse soap.  This will be much milder than other types
of soap.  You still need to rinse throughouly.

Wendy
Dragon Crest Ranch
Somewhere near Masonville Colorado