Re: Have to have crew?

> I really don't have any friends that would come out and do that for me.  Is
> it possible to get by without a crew?  Obviously, since I'm a beginner, I
> would start with a 25 miler.

Yes, it's definitely possible.  I did my first 25 and 3 loops of a 50 <g>
without crew.  Endurance folks are very friendly and helpful, especially
to newcomers (just announce yourself like I did :)) and will be glad to
pitch in and help you get going.

If you follow the same path I did, you will become addicted after your
first ride, and your primary goal in life will then become converting a
friend so you will have a training partner ... and then sucker them into
crewing for you!  Worked for me. <BG>

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310