Endurance Movement

I had the opportunity this past saturday to hear Hilary Clayton speak on
Gait Analysis.  While FedX managed to loose copies of her books I would
have to guess that it would be a worthwhile read based on her excellent
lecture.  I'm going to look for it in the horse catalogs.
Other speakers include Dr. Fred Fregin on the cardiovascular system and
Valerie Kanavy on Conditioning and Ami Shinsky (Equus).  Overall a super
program with speakers that I can highly recommend for other events.
(Sponsored by the Virginia Horse Council and Horse Industry Board)

Sally Aungier
Powhatan, VA