Re: RC: RE:Heart Rate-Fit to continue criteria

It is just expedient this way....and as far as I have ever seen, YOU
have the option of passing the pulse (to get your "in" time and then
going back to your crew area... That MAY put you at the end of a
line...but at least your horse is not going hungry and thirsty.

Try it sometime...you don't have to be one of the sheep just because
that's what everybody else is doing.... Nothing that I have seen in
AERC rules says you have to do it that way and unless ride management
puts in in writing before that start of the ride, they cannot enforce
it...most don't care.  You do your thing and everyone else does
theirs...

Kinda like "riding your own ride?"

Teddy

--
Teddy Lancaster
AERC# 139422 - Member since 1974

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
Your Trail Riding Equipment Headquarters - Celebrating our 20th
Anniversary!!!!
Teddy Lancaster, President
1348 Township Road 256
Kitts Hill, Ohio, 45645 USA  -  http://runningbear.com/
USA East Co-Chair until 12/31/99
Webmaster for USA East website: http://runningbear.com/ETZ
Moderator for the USA EAST mailing list:
http://www.onelist.com/community/USAEAST
1-800-533-2327, FAX: 740-533-0337
Home of Khalarado+/ 1990 IAHA National Endurance Champion - (1982
Chestnut CMK Stallion)
Supplying the WORLD with quality endurance equipment since 1980