Re: Corn Oil Issues

Dear Trish,
I have had excellent results this winter feeding beet pulp and soybean
oil (which, if one looks at the label, is often what is listed as
vegetable oil ingredients only as refined).  We feed soybean oil that is
not so refined, comes from the feed company to our little feed store in
55 gallon drums... rich, yellow color and the horses love it!  They also
look better than any horse I have ever had has looked!  I do think that
the addition of pelleted probiotic daily is the other ingredient that
rounds out my program no matter what I may feed otherwise (ie. sweet
feed, pelleted feed, etc.).  If what you are using works, stick with
it!
Maggie