CMK Colts

From: Marie Arthur
Email: asilarab@ruraltel.net

Hi All

    Karen Schwartz though I should post to you about my two CMK colts I have for sale, so here I go :)

1. Hi Raja SH is a 3 year old colt who is a chestnut sabino, he is by the straight Davenport stallion CL Hi Ned who is Keheilan Krush in strain (Ned has only had 3 sons that were not straight Davenports that we know of), His dam is Gems Cameo SH, who is by the straight Davenport stallion Sir Gem LD, her dam was Galisah. This colt will make a grate sport horse, he has a long reaching trot and seams to drive of his hind quarters. He has not been broke yet, He is very gentile and a quick lurner, He is also good with kids.

2. Tyson SH. is a grey colt with 4 white socks, he is a yearling and is a half brother to Raja (they have the same dam), Tyson is by the straight Davenport stallion DDA TyrebCF (Javera Thadrian X Cinnabar) both his sire and dam are two of Charles Cravers favright horses, this colt also has a long reaching trot.

    They are both for sale and I would like to see them go to a good home where they will be used for what they have been bred for. If you would like more info just let me know.

    also I would like to be a member of your list could someone tell me how I can do this.:)
Thank You
Marie

Sand Hills Arabians & Wolfdogs
R.R.1 Box 100-A