Re: finding farriers tools

Want to thank everyone for the incredible response on my question.  I've
been sidelined at home for a week with a scalded left arm (the hot water tap
handle came off in my hand as I finished a shower) so email and web searches
have to keep me happy.  Even if my doctor wouldn't throw fits at the idea of
about 100 sq.. cm of naked flesh being subjected to the germs and dust at
the stable, I can't move the bloody thing without screaming,  so a trainer
is taking my mare out daily. We are in the middle of the most lovely riding
weather here in Egypt, cool, clear days when you can see 15 km across the
desert and make out every stone in the pyramids at Giza from Sakkara, so you
all can imagine what a nasty individual I'm turning into.  As yet, I don't
know where I'll be in the US.  I'm supposed to be picking up some Rat
Terriers to establish a pack of them for rodent control at a grain silo
here, and I'm still waiting to hear from the breeders.

But I do want to thank you all. With all the info, we have a chance to get
Omar (our farrier) off to a decent start.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
gabbani@starnet.com.eg

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani