Massage

Angela,

I am glad to hear that you have tried massage on your horse.  It will
help if the problem is muscular and probably is.  If you get a chance you
should repeat the massage in a week, even if it is by you. If the
therapist showed you the location of the tight spot rub it in the
direction of the hair and it will help increase the circulation to that
area.

I am LMT and have a specialty in sports rehab. I work on the pro basket
ball team here in town and also work for many national athletes.

Good luck and also do some good stretches.

DeWayne
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]