Aussie Saddle

Kjk,

Hi, I am a Aussie and I use that type of saddle you mention.  Actually
nearly all of us in endurance in Australia do.  They are really comfortable
saddles.  I have a old one that I leave on the young horses when they are
getting broken in.

Just remember all of the fitting rules.  Make sure that it's tree is okay
and that it is properly packed for your horses.  The joy of one of these
saddles is that you can use it on almost any horse from wide to narrow
depending on all of the above factors.  The fitting is the same as any other
saddle.

Have fun with it, after a day in the saddle you will still be able to sit on
those hard old logs and not look for the soft hay bales.

Donna P.
www.horseconnect.com.au
donna@webexpress.net.au