Re: Cal Poly Arabian Mares (From:Student)

In a message dated 2/3/99 7:03:25 PM Pacific Standard Time, sharrc@sosinet.net
writes:

<< hat's
 >now illegal in to do in California, and also illegal to ship horses out of
 >state for the purpose of slaughter.   >>

Well, I was under the same impression.  Thought it was now illegal to sell
horses for slaughter in California.  (No matter what type of consumption we're
talking).  Can somebody clear up this misinformation?

Sylvia (nobody eats MY horses)