Arena conditioning

From: Denise Jenkins
Email: sheraces@earthlink.net

This is my first year to actually ride. I have only been "really" riding(rode the bomb-proof horse next door a few times when I was a kid)since June,98. I would like to meet some folks in the area.  I am in Martinez CA and keep my horse at Summit Farms.  My husband races also but I would like to get feedback from some gals that ride. And generally, just make some new friends.  I need to know some beginners like me(so I know I am not alone:)and some experienced riders that I can learn from.  I read the Endurance magazine we subscribe to and I love the stories of the miles and the special bonds between horse and rider.  I am looking forward to this as I am 46 and want to accomplish something wonderful with my precious boy "topgun".  He is so good to this "clumsy beginner" and some of you will know what I am talking about:)
Thank  you all, Denise