Re: Trailer accidents

Wow!!! What and experience!!!!  For those of you who don;t already know: when
crossing bridges that are icy, you will be JUST FINE if you slow down ahead of
time and NEVER use brakes and stay OFF the gas.  The tires on your vehicle will
NOT slide if the above is followed.  The majority of car/truck/trailer accidents
on ice involve people who "automatically" use brakes or use too much "gas".

Teddy