Re: bogs

In a message dated 2/1/99 10:33:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
FIREDANCEFARMS@prodigy.net writes:

<<  Please do not be so quick
 to condem.  If I got such negative comments and I was the RM, I would
 seriously consider not putting on another ride for the riders (which
 numbered 135 BTW). >>

I've often thought that the trail organizations should institute a rule that
to be eligible to voice any complaints about a ride, the complainer has to
have worked on a ride.

I know I sure stopped whining all the time after I worked my first ride!  Ride
management appreciates constructive criticism; things can always be improved.

If no one sat out a ride in order to put one on for everyone else, we'd soon
have no rides to go to.  Be wise, be constructive with that criticism.

Nancy