Re: bogs

Hey guys when you can tell me how to order good weather for my ride I will
then guarantee you good footing but use come common sense.  We RM trail people
work with what we have.  One year we had rain all night at Rabbit Valley and I
knew the Bentonite section would be a downhill slide and I had to go move the
trail.  We try hard but sometimes it is not possible to know all the problems
ahead of an or behind the storm.  Lovell