Re: Bridles

S. Brown wrote:

> have when dealing with a bit a couple of short straps.  I've tried clipping
> on one side and coming at it from that angle, but that was worse.  I'd
> appreciate any secrets anyone has for making it a smooth job...so would

I hold the tops of the bit hangers in my right hand.  Put right hand
over nose (from underneath coming around the top..does that make
sense?)  Open mouth with left hand <just like a normal bridle> pop bit
in.  hang on to both bit hangers and snap one at a time, not letting
either side fall down too low.

tracy