Far out Forest

        Does anyone know whether Doe Lake will be open for set up on Thurs
night?  Some people are coming from out of state, and without calling the
ride manager, I was just wondering if anyone here knows.....if so we would
probably go on up on Thurs evening.....we are just doing a 50, but would
like to get my horse in and settled and warmed up good on Fri
morning....Thanks.