Re: trailer stories

In a message dated 1/29/99 9:26:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sisufarm@mmmpcc.org writes:

> I was about 1/4 mile from the camp and felt a mighty scramble in the
>  trailer.  I stopped and went back to look.  There was Savage upside down in
>  the stall.  I decided that I had best continue on to camp where some of my
>  friends could help.  Just as I turned into the camp there was another
>  scramble and when I stopped he was right side up, and eating like nothing
>  had happened.  He didn't even have a scratch.
~~~~~~~~~~
I had a similar thing happen to me.  I heard the horse scramble.  I pulled
over to check out what was going on.  The green 2 year old I was hauling had
jumped his front feet over the breast bar of the trailer and his hind end was
sitting down on the floor like a dog.  I didn't want to attempt anything along
side of the road so we drove on to the showgrounds.  Before we got there he
had righted himself, with one athletic motion, and no damage to his body.
Both these stories have happy endings.  And both times the drivers opted to
drive on rather than deal with the situation along side of the road.
Hmmmmmm