A small suggestion?

Hi Steph and Campers,

With the introduction of changes to the list I
was wondering if I could make a small suggestion?

I was wondering if it would be possible (with the
new software) to add a little 'flag' at the
start of the subject line, such as [ridecamp]
or [rc] for messages that are going through the
list? Perhaps [rc] would be better so that
'over-the-shoulder' readers at work don't realise
that people are reading endurance posts instead
of professional posts <g>

The reason I suggest this is because I am
finding it tricky to distinguish ridecamp posts
from other posts sometimes and have to
anxiously screen the 'from' and 'to' fields every
time to make sure I keep private things private
and that I don't accidentally 'out' lurkers or
other people who wish for their replies to remain
private. I haven't made a mistake yet, but I
would hate to do so accidentally.

However, I might not have thought this suggestion
through properly and there may be hundreds of
reasons why people would not wish for a ridecamp
'flag' to be put in the subject line. If so, I
apologise for making a stupid suggestion <g>

Cheers!

Liz and Basil The Nag
--

Dr E Carpenter