Re: Question for ride mangers

, I have a question for those RM whose entry>includes Friday dinner.  If
the riders are not getting there intime>for
>dinner and they notify you of this on the entry, , do you take the
>dinner>price off the entry fee??

What I hate (as a manager)  is paying $7 per head for meals...then about
1/2 the LD'ers finish by noon and leave.

We have a pretty liberal refund policy. I don't think we've ever charged
someone who didn't ride.  We've considered making the meal optional, but
it seemed complicated.  Seems like the only way you can get everybody to
come out and visit some is over supper.  It's not the food that's so
important, it's just nice to hear everyone else's comments on their ride.

Angie

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]