Re: Question for ride mangers

Make it a "pot-luck"....The midwest does it a lot and it sure is great!!!! So
many varieties of home-made food...ALWAYS better than a "catered" meal.
Besdies, I am a vegetarian and I then have a choice!!!

Nothing worse than having to pay for a chicken dinner, when all you can eat
is the beans!!!!

Teddy