we've all done dumb things ( just one of mine : ) ,,,

In a message dated 1/27/99 11:15:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
karen@chaton.gardnerville.nv.us writes:

<<  Please share, we've all done dumb things...it helps to know we're not
alone!<

Alpha mare loose in pasture wearing a blanket ,,, which wasn't straight ,, so
I walk up and start to adjust it ,,, she pins ears,,,  gives me one of "those
looks" ,,, well for that I just give the blanket a little bigger tug ,,, she
spun of course & kicked me ,, just below the cheeks (g) in upper leg ,,, ah
yes ,,, those nice blue places ,,, ah ,,, lets see from my rump to just below
knee (in back) was Purple ,,(dark) shades of various other colors ,,,
hospital ER & my doctor found it rather interesting ,,, (vbg) ,, about Alpha
horses you don't mess with if they are  loose in their pasture ,,, cause you
lose your place in highest pecking order ,,, (vbg) ,,,   we did get our
pecking order straight ,, but ,, this made me think twice about other things
with this mare & I didn't feel comfortable with her here & my grandkids ,,
about the place ,,,  hence ,, new buyer was made aware of this little problem
,,,

Joyce in frozen/foggy  North Bay ,,,