RE: we've all done dumb things

> >Whoa!  What was the "mother of all dumb things" that you did?  Please
> share,
> >we've all done dumb things...it helps to know we're not alone!

	Well, here's the stupidest thing my best friend has ever done-we
laugh about this at least once a year!!!
	Every year we have to vaccinate our horses against African Horse
sickness and we always do ours in Sept. Angie had a new gelding last
year and he did not trust people at all- everytime we went into his
stable he turned the back end!!!.  The injection is given IM and into
the stable she went alone(hubby does not do things like this!!) . She
spent 15 minutes chasing Talli round the stable and being presented with
the backside and just got more and more angry-"can't he understand this
is for his own good!!"(you know the kind of humanizing reasoning that
goes into these kind of situations) Well, eventually too angry to think
she just jabbed the needle into the part facing her!!!... and promptly
flew out of the stable with two horse-shoe shaped bruises on her
thighs!!

	My stupidest - and most embarrassing trailer story--- Our 2
horse bumper pull has a chain across the front of the stalls for the
horses. I enter via the front door , loosen the chain in front and hubby
loosens chain in back.I then back the horse out and down the back. This
day(at a ride) I was not feeling well- nerves causing gassy stomach and
Jafaar was really hyped up and ready to go. We arrived late and all our
friends where standing around the trailer watching us unload. I climbed
in the from , grabbed the lead rein and my husband opened the back chain
.. and Jafaar went into turbo reverse. The front chain was still up and
I went forward over it holding on for dear life(never let Jafaar loose-
it takes 6 hours to catch him!!). As my stomach hit the chain and
carried all my weight, well you can guess what happened- and it was so
loud EVERYONE heard!! I HAD to let go and collapsed in a heap in the
manure , redfaced and giggling. We did eventually catch Jafaar and
finished the ride, but I have always been very careful with that chain
after that.

	Regards,
Cindy Budler
  Natcon