Montana humor!

>Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:14:44 -0700
>From: "Brett Thackeray" <bthackeray@lincoln.k12.mt.us>
>Subject: Montana humor!
>
>Tough Night At The Theater
>A cowboy lay sprawled across three entire seats in the posh Amarillo
>Theater. When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered to the
>cowboy, "Sorry, sir, but you're only allowed one seat."
>
>The cowboy groaned but didn't budge. The usher became more impatient.
>"Sir, if you don't get up from there I'm going to have to call the
>manager."
>
>The cowboy just groaned. The usher marched briskly back up the aisle,
>and in a moment he returned with the manager. Together the two of
>them
>tried repeatedly to move the cowboy, but with no success. Finally,
>they
>summoned the police.
>
>The cop surveyed the situation briefly then asked, "All right buddy,
>what's your name?"
>
>"Sam," the cowboy moaned.
>
>"Where ya from, Sam?"
>
>With pain in his voice Sam replied, "The balcony."

                                                        1999 ENDURANCE RIDE
SCHEDULE

May 1-2:  11th PAWNEE GRASSLANDS RIDE 15/30/50/75/100-25/50 (Briggsdale,
Colorado).  Pre-Registration deadline is 10 days (postmarked) before the
ride; pre-registration deposit is $25.00.

August 2-6:  3rd ROCKY MOUNTAIN RIDE 55/55/55/55/25-55
***AERC & UMECRA Sanctioned ***AERC Pioneer Award Event
2 - "Medicine Bow", Arlington, WY
3 - "Gus Ehlin & Cinnabar", Centennial, WY
4 - "Rawahs", Mountain Home/WyColo, WY
5 - "Montgomery Pass", Gould, CO
6 - "Cache La Poudre", Red Feather Lakes, Indian Meadows & Stove Prairie, CO
Pre-Registration deadline is July 1st; deposit is $25 per day.  Space is
limited to 60 starting riders per day.

September 4-6:  4th HORSETHIEF PASS 30/50-15/30/50-30/50 (Walden,
Colorado).   ***AERC Pioneer Award Event.  ***New Location!
Pre-Registration deadline is 10 days (postmarked) before the ride;
pre-registration deposit is $25.00.

                  ***PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T RIDE THE RIDE, VOLUNTEER!***

"There is no better way to see the world than from the back of a horse."

- Teddy Roosevelt

FOR RIDE INFO & ENTRIES:
 Email:  mbp@holly.colostate.edu
Mail:  1600 West Plum Street #28-H, Fort Collins, Colorado  80521
Home Phone/Fax:  970-491-8891 (evenings after 9:00 pm are best)
Work Phone:  970-962-2487

A portion of the proceeds from these rides will go to benefit:
        The Children's Hospital (1056 East 19th Avenue, Box 153, Denver, CO
80218) for Inherited Metabolic Disease Clinic research;
        The Crazy Horse Grass Roots Club (Crazy Horse Memorial Foundation,
Avenue of the Chiefs, Black Hills, Crazy Horse, SD  57730-9508) for Native
American scholarships;
        Front Range Exceptional Equestrians (Post Office Box 272452, Fort
Collins, CO 80527-2452) for recreational & therapeutic riding programs for
the diabled.