Re: we've all done dumb things

In a message dated 1/28/99 2:15:01 AM EST, karen@chaton.gardnerville.nv.us
writes:

<<
 Turned into me, cow-kicking - I flew backwards.  He nailed me with both
 hind feet.  Hit me in the gut - and the thigh.  I went flying backwards and
 hit my head on the center divider, splitting it wide open, then fell out
 onto the pavement.  I think that had I spent even 2 more seconds in the
 trailer with that horse, he would have killed me.  (the whole episode
 lasted probably less than a fraction of a second!)

This is "oh, so weird".  Did you know this horse? It sounds like you did.
Could there have been a reason for him to go "ballistic"?  just thinking out
loud.  Maybe bees, or a wasp or something.  It sounds like something I do all
the time!  I haul horses for other people locally, you know, to shows,etc.
This freaks me out, that you can walk in the trailer, pet them and BOOM.  Give
us your feelings about this horse.  Why do YOU think he went off on you.
Leigh