Re: AERC Trail Committee for Northeast

I am not sure what you mean by Northeast since I live in California, but we are members of Heritage Trails and we are national in scope. We have a representative in Townsend, Mass. who can help represent you if you are that far east. He will be going with us for Trail Lobby week in March. He can put your AERC organization down as one he represents and call on your congress rep. We especially deal with the National Parks as we are meeting with Bob Stanton, National Park Director at that time. Please call him and tell him you are interested. His no. is 978-597-9023. He works during the day but has an answering service.