Re: Horse prices

I guess I got real lucky.  I ended up buying the first horse I looked at this
year.  Granted, she is not ready for endurance yet because she was a yearling
when I bought her and is almost two now.  She is an anglo-arab out of LS Zane
Gray.  Everyone who sees her lovers her and she will be competing in IAHA in
halter until she is ready for endurance.  She has the biggest trot I've seen
on a baby and has the sweetest disposition.  I paid top $$ for her but she is
going to knock'em dead when she gets to the trail.  This is the second anglo-
arab that I've started and feel it is the only way to go (buying a baby that
is).  I don't have to deal with anyone else's bad training habits.  Just my
$.02.  Happy trails and hope you are successful in finding a good horse - hard
to find a good match.

Rita and Fadaar
N. California