vosal

You may want to change to a vosal or bosal or whatever for whatever reason
you want,
but don't make the mistake of thinking horses won't eat or drink well with a bit
in their mouths. Don't know about all bits, but let me tell you, my horses can
and do out-eat any horse at a ride with fat snaffles in their mouths. Have
heard that old story from day one, and it just isn't true.