AERC PROGRAM OMMISSION

Directors and Exec. Director:

Have you read the program that is posted on the Endurance Net for the Annual Convention???

There is one very important omission in this program!!!

Our By-laws, under Article XIII call for an annual meeting to be held. In the past this has been a prominent feature of the Convention. A forum where in the members have an opportunity to express their concerns, comment on the actions of the Board and to make suggestions for the conduct of the Organization.

The omission of this is in direct contravention of our By-laws and I request the General Membership Meeting be reinstated in a prime time slot.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID