Re: Helmets

I am glad to hear that your husband is ok. I have often thought that
wearing a helmet any time you are around horses would be a good idea. It
only takes one time without one to possibly never have to worry about it
again.

Linda Parrish (who thinks about things, but is a long time in acting on
those thoughts!)
Kennard, TX